Saturday, August 29, 2009

Today, I had suuuper bad cramps :<
It started from like 2+,3, then at 4+,5 it was at its peakesttt (hurt like some torture scenes from SAW).
And the best part was, we were supposed to have CG today at 4!):

In the bus on the way to commonwealth, I was turning white, like srsly, pale.
Then I was hugging my bag and crouching (what's the word?) in pain & I kept shifting about to find a neutral position..
Omg I bet the contractions were like 760 mmHg or smth, atmospheric pressure man. (Eh i just saw on wiki, its measurable haha)

We reached commonwealth and I had to go to the toilet, so zuoz suggested Koufu.
So we went in and the toilet was full (& stinky too)!

But they were all v nice people and trying to help, like "put down your bag", "sit down and rest first", "drink some soup..." hahaha.
They were damn cute.

I know my face was like some emoticon, but dont mind me, I was actually smiling inside hahah.
Ok, maybe inside inside. (x2)
Inside(x1) pain like what liddat.

Yeah but anw, they sat me down at one of the tables and I was like squirming from the inside out. Well not that exaggeratingly, but somewhat like that.
Fidgety and everything. They were the nicest people in the world!!

Haha (w no order) thanks Zuoen for trying to help me ease my pain by giving me tips to hug my bag etc haha, wanting to help carry my bag, supporting me while walking, buying toilet paper for me (can you believe it?! toilet paper, the toilet roll kind, is to be bought at 10c! come on man..) & buying pills w char!
Clara, for getting me the hot water from the aunty at 20c, twice.
Charmaine, for being so serving & getting pills for me from idk where!
Jessie, for being my support (physically) and actually held my hand all the way while i slept! Haha i didnt realise lolol.

For everyone for just being there and like, idk man, just helping me w everything even though you couldnt feel the pain i was feeling (:

Hahah, sorry guys we couldnt have cg today ):
What an irony haha, your CL spoiled cg lolol.

But really, they've just brought me back to life & motivated me to do even more.
Haha when I see how these people just so willingly sit and just talk while I slept [& that we didnt have cg in the end (ah i really feel bad over this!)] made me feel so loved and thankful to be in CC4! (:

Haha it changed my perception of things (why didnt yall tell me you were actually so loving people?!) hahah and made me love them more more more (:

Hahah, if it was me, I dont know how i'd have reacted too.. But I really think what they did was an awesome breakthrough & it surely was a new experience to me (:

But I think this cg was the best planned one.
God himself planned it(: Theme, love <3 haha.
& he sure answered my prayers by using me :S and teaching me how to love.
It was still semi formal & everyone had a role too!
I was the agenda, in this case hahaha.

So yay! Thank God for today's CG, it really spoke to me a lot and i did learn from it as well (:
It was:
1) practical
2) brings out the point: "spirit is caught, not taught"
3) had abit of element of fun i guess? (lol what did yall talk about man!)

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it is not self-seekingm it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. ... It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Hahah i think we managed to cover a few aspects of love today!!! (:
Yay good job, yall! Hahah.

Thanks again CC4 (:
When mother nature calls, we know it's father nature who called her.
(Sigh sigh haha)

1 comment:

acidiclove_ said...

cool post hahahaha claralee was telling us bout her SPA+how one of the chn scholars put the leek under the petri dish hahah like rly under under wts